1. General terms and conditions.
The User hereby acts freely, voluntarily and in his own interest, within his legal capacity, and therefore gives his consent to the processing of his personal data by izipoint in the izipoint mobile or web application. Before using the izipoint application, the User must fully read this User Agreement. If he agrees to the terms of this Agreement, he is issued an "authorization code" confirming consent to the processing of his personal data. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the law.
This Agreement may be changed by izipoint unilaterally without prior notice. The new version of this Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted in the izipoint application, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.The User hereby consents to the processing of the following personal data (which is not personal or biometric):
- email address;
- phone number;
- the user's OS type and its current version;
- browser type and current version;
- gadget type and screen resolution;
- geographical position;
- the source from which the User came to the site (specifically, which other site or advertisement);
- OS and browser language;
- actions that the User performs in the izipoint mobile application;
- host IP address;
- bank card details.
Data processing is understood as any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), comparison, extraction, use, transfer to affiliates and / or partners of izipoint, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
2. Bonuses and payments
The user pays for his order using one of the available payment methods:
with a VISA / MasterCard bank, through the CloudSoft payment system,
Apple Pay, Google Pay.
The User hereby agrees that the bonuses credited to the User's personal account in the izipoint application do not have a monetary value and are not subject to monetary value. Their only purpose is to exchange for goods that are subject to the provisions of the User Agreement. However, bonuses cannot be exchanged for cash or other valuables.
It should be noted that izipoint has the right to conduct promotions in which the User can receive additional bonuses as a reward (their number, credits and other conditions are determined by izipoint), provided that the User must first perform the actions necessary to participate in such promotions.
3. Revocation of the User Agreement
This Agreement is valid from the moment the User accepts the Agreement until the termination of the application.
Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the User by sending a written statement signed by the User and submitted to izipoint management or you can send it from your registered mail with delivery notification to izipoint at the above address.
If the User revokes his consent to the processing of personal data, izipoint has the right to continue processing his personal data if there are relevant legal grounds. If the grounds listed above occur, izipoint will stop processing the User's Personal Data and destroy his Personal Data within a period not exceeding thirty calendar days from the date izipoint receives the said response.
4. Rights and obligations of the parties
4.1. izipoint management has the right to:
- restrict access to the mobile or web application in case the User violates the terms of this Agreement.
4.2. The user has the right:
- gain access to use the mobile or web application after fulfilling the requirements for the mobile or web application;
- use all the services available in the mobile or web application, as well as purchase any services offered in it;
- ask any questions related to the services of the mobile or web application using the information posted in the mobile or web application;
- use the mobile or web application solely for the purposes and in the manner provided for by this Agreement and not contrary to the laws of the country in which the mobile or web application is used
4.3. The user of the site undertakes:
- provide additional information directly related to the services provided by the mobile or web application, at the request of the site administration;
- observe the property and non-property rights of authors and other copyright holders when using a mobile or web application;
- do not perform actions that are considered to violate the normal operation of the mobile or web application;
- not distribute confidential information about individuals or legal entities protected by the laws of the country in which the izipoint service is used;
- avoid any actions that may violate the legally protected country in which the izipoint service is used;
- do not use mobile or web applications to distribute information that has advertising content, unless the prior consent of the site management has been obtained;
Do not use mobile or web application services in:
- downloading illegal content and content that violates the rights of third parties; propaganda of violence, cruelty, hatred and (or) discrimination on racial, national, sexual, religious, social grounds; containing false information and (or) insulting specific persons, organizations, authorities;
- inducement to commit illegal actions, as well as assistance to persons whose actions are aimed at violating existing restrictions and prohibitions within the jurisdiction of the country in which the mobile or web application is used;
- violation of the rights of minors and (or) harm to them in any form;
- violations of the rights of minorities;
- represent yourself as another person or represent an organization and / or community without legal rights to do so, including the employees of this site;
- misleading about the properties and characteristics of any service from the site catalog;
- incorrect comparison of services, as well as the formation of a negative attitude towards persons who do not use services, or the condemnation of such persons.
4.4. The user can not:
- use any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, purchase, copy or monitor mobile or web application content;
- disrupt the normal functioning of the mobile or web application;
- in any way bypass the navigation structure of the mobile application to obtain or attempt to obtain any information, documents or materials by any means that are not specifically provided for by the services of this mobile or web application;
- carry out unauthorized access to the functions of the mobile or web application and any other systems or networks associated with this mobile or web application, as well as to any services offered in the mobile or web application;
- violate the security or authentication system in the mobile or web application or in any network associated with the mobile or web application.
- perform a reverse search, track or attempt to track any information about any other user of the mobile or web application.
- use the mobile or web application and its contents for any purpose prohibited by the laws of the country in which the mobile or web application is used, as well as incite any illegal activity or other activity that violates the rights of the site administration or other persons.
The site administration does not reimburse any losses that may be incurred by the User in the event of intentional or careless violation of any provision of this Agreement, as well as in the event of unauthorized access to it by another User.
The site administration is not responsible for:
- any delays or failures in the process of performing the operation caused by force majeure, as well as in any case any problems related to telecommunications, computers, electricity and any other similar systems;
- actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and any other delays associated with their operation.
- proper functioning of the mobile application, if the User does not have the necessary device to use it;
- imposing any obligations on users to receive such a device.